Tesserac UXD helps optimize your digital strategy for more sales, leads, signups and revenue.
- Initial UX Assessments - Gather audience insights and identify opportunities for high impact improvements.
- UX Solution Design - Customer Personas, User Journey Mapping, Information Architecture, Task Flows, User Interface Design, and Content Strategy all based on Key Performance Indicators and Goals.
- Discovery - Research, insights, strategy, information architecture, and UX blueprints for total redesigns or new builds.
- Continuous Improvement Cycles (Growth Driven Design) - Data driven, long term partnerships for optimal growth with a custom plan for measuring and validating key metrics in order to be able to continuously monitor and evaluate the success of changes implemented.
What is Growth Driven Design?
Growth Driven Design (GDD) is a smarter approach to website development and redesign.
The GDD approach to website development allows you to build and maintain a website that evolves and meets the needs of both you and your user.
What are the benefits of Growth Driven Design?
- User Driven
- Goal Oriented
- Cost Effective
- Continuous Improvements
- Quick Delivery
Growth Driven Design is based on three central pillars:
- Minimize risk: let the data dictate ongoing design decisions.
- Continuously learn and improve: sites are not static and design can be dynamic based on data.
- Inform marketing and sales: take findings from the design process and leverage them within marketing and sales initiatives.
The result is a website that is continuously evolving and built in stages according to assumptions that are validated or invalidated based on data, and where features are rolled out in a manner that both inform and are informed by experiences and learnings from the marketing and sales teams. This approach increases the potential impact that your website can have on business objectives, and minimizes the risk inherent to a website redesign.